Saturday, March 30, 2019

Top 10 things I missed this week while on my 40 Day Fast from facebook - Week 2

Week 2 without facebook


What have I missed? 

I can't think of a thing. Wait a minute.....  Top 10 things I missed this week 


  1. I didn't get to "like" any cute pics. 
  2. I didn't get to respond in my quirky snarky manner to any jokes. 
  3. I didn't have to roll my eyes at any posts that I would have been too embarrassed to post.
  4. I didn't get to see anyone post a pic of their "totally awesome" dinner. 
  5. I didn't get to see that video of that crazy person. 
  6. I didn't get disgusted at my overly sensitive friends about their over reaction to some stupidity that has been on the web since 1994!
  7. I didn't get the warning from those 2 or 3 friends that are warning me not to accept new friend requests from them because they got hacked. 
  8. I didn't get to see the latest pics of misspelled tattoos. 
  9. I didn't get an invite to that event that's happening 3 months from now that's 1200 miles away. 
  10. I didn't get to click on "hid this ad", not even once.  

Always remember:


No comments:

Post a Comment